Sunday 21 July 2013

What YouTube has taught me.

Lately as I have been scrolling the home pages of Blogger, YouTube etc I have been wondering what it would be like without them. In order to figure this out I am going to list all the things I may not have known without the help of our online 'mentors'...

1. How to get rid of strange men. (Thanks to Jenna Marbles)

Watch how to do this HERE!

2. You don't have to use a flat brush to apply foundation! (Thank f**k for that!)

I'm trying to remember where I saw this, it blew my mind whatever! I genuinely believe there's a conspiracy theory around flat foundation brushes- other brushes in my opinion do SO MUCH MORE.

3. Don't try and be a funny twat, because funnier geeks will ALWAYS win...

Watch this process happening in this magical space on the internet...

4. Your eyebrows need filling in. My oh my do I look back on the days I didn't fill my eyebrows in with disgust...

Three things wrong with this photo (taken in March 2010, I was 16...)

1. YELLOW: My old blackberry curve.
2. BLACK: My hair is flatter than a pancake
3. PINK: Where the hell are my eyebrows?!?!?!

Sixteen year olds today seem to have a lot more beauty brains about them- some criticise this, but I say GO YOU! Wish I didn't have to look at these old pictures of myself...

5. Eye shadow is to be blended with a few colours, not to be worn as a solid colour.

Here's a photo of what I might have looked like today if I didn't know about these simple rules...

Beautiful streaky face, scraped back flat hair, solid eyeshadow and no eyebrows. You can't tell me you don't want a piece of that.
Oh wait, scrap the face because I wouldn't have learned about it...
 That's it really!

Now don't quote me on this, but they don't have these threatening signs in Wales, (where I'm from anyway). I understand the terrible sadness of the deaths but I couldn't help but laugh at this sign seen in Cheshire. Seriously England?


1 comment:

  1. I too look back at old photos and wonder why I never filled in my eyebrows until a couple of years ago. It looks so silly! Now I practically won't leave the house without filling them in! Then again, there's nothing worse than super over filled strong brows in my opinion...

    Debi x
    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete