Saturday 20 July 2013

I've added more things to my beauty regime...

I need to stop. It's like an addiction! I keep adding things to my shower/ beauty regime JUST BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE DO IT. These things don't really improve my quality of life, rather, make it worse because it takes time from things I actually need to do. If you are like me, then I apologise in advance because I am about to talk about something I have started doing...

Shaving my arms.

Okay, I don't know if this makes me normal or not. Where I'm from, girls don't tend to shave their arms (especially girls with naturally blonde hair like myself). I have fair arm hairs, it really isn't necessary for me to do this and I know it; but I STILL do it! Don't get me wrong, I've been on the general shaving bandwagon for quite a lot of years now, I haven't just discovered razors like... But arm shaving? I kinda like it though I have to admit. I'm waiting patiently for the day someone tells me how beautifully smooth my arms are. A girl can dream, right?

Let me know if you think I'm crazy, or if you do it too! I'm sorry if you're now intently looking at the hairs on your arms. I did the same when someone told me about it.

That's it really!

Shortly after this was taken I rode on the back of an American pick up truck while sat on a quad bike. So rock and roll.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with 'crazy' hair removal ideas! Why females have to have body hair, I'll never know!

    ReplyDelete