Friday 2 August 2013

Fancy Friday!

Today I fancied (see what I did there) doing something a little different and coming up with a blog post entirely based upon chance. I googled adjectives that begin with the letter f and just swirled my mouse around to see what it landed on! Luckily it landed on quite an easy word to kind of twist into a blog... Don't know what I'd have done if I got 'Ferromagnetic Fridays'.

I am literally just typing what pops into my little head here so if I am all over the place I do apologise (and I'm one pear cider down too).

Here are a few things to make your Friday a little bit fancier...

1. Drink orange juice out of a wine glass
2. Listen to classical music for as long as you can
3. Wear lots of sparkle
4. Cut your toast diagonally and display it like they do in hotels

Okay so this is a little bit of a light hearted post, but honestly I just wanted to write about anything today! I have an exciting post that will hopefully upload on Sunday or Monday involving my best buddy. Despite my unusual post, the sentiment is real, don't be afraid to spice up your life in the cheapest ways possible! It's the little details in life that make it more special, ask any successful business person!

That's it really!


A slightly fuzzy photo of my friends and I in our ROA May 2010! This was the fanciest photo I could find of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment