Tuesday 6 August 2013

"Oh my God, I almost forgot to tell you." "I got Bangs!"

For those of you who weren't obsessed with Legally Blonde when you were younger the above title is a quote from the film when Elle calls her friends from home. This quote came into my head today as I GOT BANGS (or a fringe if you're British like moi).


The one on the left gets a fringe.

So yeah this isn't a particularly exciting post, but I wanted to share my latest 'do! 


Let me know what you think!

That's it really!


Me and my Mum on her birthday haha

4 comments:

  1. I have a fringe haha, it is annoying when it refuses to lay right but apart from that, I love it!

    love your fringe though!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really suit a fringe! I'm currently trying to grow mine out but seeing this has made me want to get it cut back in ha ha. Never satisfied! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girly, sorry its me again haha. I've nominated you for a liebster award. If you wanna do it just check out this post :) http://duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete