Friday 28 June 2013

My Dog Buddy

This is going to be a short post of mainly photos of my dog. Now, if you love dogs and in particular Bichon Frises then today is your lucky day- if not then I'm sorry for this little view into my crazy obsession with dogs. I'm sure I'd feel a bit gutted if someone posted about their cats *shudder*. Okay, now I've successfully offended the cat loving nation, let's crack on.






 

I guess this blog post doesn't really have a particular point other than to share with the world how cute my dog is!

That's it really!


Something for all you cat lovers out there...

5 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable, so cute!

    Purple--Flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me laugh out loud. That cat pic is just...so...wtf? And I say that as a cat-lover. The pic of your dog under the tv is adorable :D

    Holly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha thanks! I know I saw it and I was like I need to get this in a post somehow! Oh God I know he used to go uder there to sulk but now the tv is on the wall so he had to find a new spot! Thanks for reading! :D

      Delete
  3. the picture of your dog laying in the tv cabinet has made my day :') I put hats and sunglasses on my dog and all sorts haha :p

    ReplyDelete