Thursday 27 June 2013

Summer Wishlist 2013!

Although many days (like today) may not look like it; summer is finally here in the UK! Like the start of any season, I find myself searching the internet for things I would love to have for the upcoming season. Hopefully before the season is out I will have purchased a few of these lovely items I am going to share with you. I have sectioned them into categories, kind of like when people do 'favourites' posts, the only difference is I actually don't own the items. *cry* LET'S DO THIS.

NĂºmero uno... (1)
BEAUTY!


Going from left to right, here are my beauty picks for summer:

Top- Bourjois So Laque Glossy Nail Enamel in shade 04 Amande Defile, Stila Eyeshadow in Compact Cloud, MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
Bottom- Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer, Benefit Fine One One Cheek Colour, Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh

All of these products look so lovely! I really like the idea of Benefit Fine One One, it looks so easy to use and the colours are really good too I think. Also, although I love using liquid eyeliner, I feel like the Rimmel exaggerate eyeliner will give a softer and smokier eyeline as  it is cream based, which will make it easy to blend (IN THEORY). I adore all of the Marc Jacobs scents, and I recently smelled the new Daisy in Debenhams and I truly believe I need it in my life as soon as possible! I LOVE stila eyeshadows, and I own two Stila palletes which I really enjoy using, some people find them awkward to use because they're really powdery, but once you get past that I think the eyeshadows give an incredible pigment with the right amount of shimmer. I just really like the colour of the Bourjois nail polish, I understand that a lot of companies do that kind of mint green shade, but I could only pick one so that is what I chose.


Nummer zwei... (2)

FASHION!

I'm going to do three high end and three high street, this is a wishlist after all...


Top- Valley Girl T-Shirt from Wildfox, Madameoiselle Tara cute bow dress, The Cambridge Satchel Company Chelsea Bag in Honeysuckle
Bottom- River Island Cream Floral Cut out Playsuit, New Look Limited Gladiator Sandals in White, Stone Flower Rope Bracelet from Topshop.

It seems like I have a bit of an obsession with white, maybe I do, it's just there's nothing more pretty in summer than clean white clothes on a tan (I don't ever tan but I still love white in the summer, keeps me cool). I love that Valley Girl top from Wildfox, I know it's meant for the American Belair Princesses, but being someone who lives in a valley in North Wales, I personally find it quite funny! It's pink too which is an added bonus! I kind of think most of these items go together too which is nice, although I doubt I will get all of them as combined it is about £500 of stuff! I got stuff to pay for man...

Rhif tri... (3)

RANDOM!



Top- Tumblers with a straw (This one is from The Disney Store), Sunflowers EVERYWHERE, This is 40 on DVD
Bottom- Macaroons, The New Beetle Cabriolet in light blue, The smells of lemons!

All of these things make me very happy! Well I think, I haven't seen This is 40 yet but I have heard it is very funny so I can't wait to see it!

That's it really!

This is my pet unicorn (the green one). He's called bollock. 

4 comments:

  1. Haha that's a lot! I really like the Disney tumbler too! I don't know why I want it, but it's too cute to refuse! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and they're only like £3.49 I think! How could you not?? :D

      Delete
  2. I love the Benefit Fine One One! It gives a really fresh summer glow :) xx
    http://xtouchofbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I might have to invest then... Thanks :D

      Delete