Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wedding Planning!

Okay so the title of this blog may be a little misleading... I'm not getting married! I am however a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding next April! Sounds like a long time away? In the wedding calendar it really isn't.

Today Becky and I went to a cake shop to figure out if a lady could make the cake she wants. Luckily the woman agreed and I'm attending a cake tasting soon (win)! The cake is going to be so pretty, with calla lilies (is that right?) all over it to represent our great grandmother (Nain if you're welsh like us) who won't be there, who was called Lily which I think is so sweet!

I'm so excited to be a part of the planning process and I'm going to post pictures about the whole thing as it happens!

That's it really! 

This is Becky (the bride to be) in the red bridesmaid dress on the left, and I'm the little one on the right! This was taken at my parents' wedding 15 years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment