Tuesday 2 July 2013

No Make Up Days

Why hello there, fancy seeing you here! I have been thinking a little bit lately about my love of make up and beauty products; but I was also thinking about how incredible (in theory, this is what I'm blaming it on anyway) my skin would be without so many of them! You may know that I did Camp America last summer and I barely wore make up at all for just over three months. I wore suncream every day and BB Cream if we were going somewhere out of camp!

I am going to challenge myself to try and have as many foundation free days as I can throughout the month of July for the sake of this blog (at least one or two a week), and over the whole summer as a personal thing. Now I will share some no make up photos with you... Be prepared, some of these images may be shocking!

If you are reading this and are now wondering what your face would be like with a little less effort this summer, comment below and we can do it together for moral support! I will post updates with photos on whether my skin improves or not... Fingers crossed!

This is me right now as I am writing this post! I have a beautiful third eye in between my eyebrows and my skin is clean and exfoliated but it doesn't feel fresh.



Some of the time just mascara was enough, I don't know why I am so obsessed with make up all the time at home in the UK





Our make up of choice... FACEPAINT
That's it really!

There are no words for my beauty...


1 comment:

  1. I did the exact same thing in my third year at Uni. I think the stress was having a bad effect on my skin and make up wasn't helping, so I just gave up for a while. It felt so nice not to have to worry about it! xx

    http://squares2790.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete